Team Fastindiashop collects customer information to process the order of a product on the site. We use the collected data for further purchase and later claims on the website. The information that we collect includes your name, title, your gender, postal and delivery address, contact number, fax and payment details. Payment details include payment card and bank account details.
We can only accept the placing of your order, process payment for the same and deliver the order to you after you furnish us with your details. It also helps us to keep you updated of the status of your order if we have these details.
We also use your details to manage the website and allow you to use parts of the website which otherwise may be restricted to you. Your personal details also help us to detect fraud or site abuses and credit risk reduction and also to provide you with marketing or customer service assistance. In cases, where we sell the whole or part of the business we may require to transfer our databases that has your personal information.
More Uses - Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Fastindiashop would like to walk you through the other uses that we may use your information for. First is we may use it for opinion and market research. When we use your information for such purposes we will keep your details anonymous and use it for statistical purposes.
Fastindiashop updates its customers by sending information regarding FAST IINDIA SHOP, its site, other websites, products, sales promotions, newsletters, and matters relating to FAST IINDIA SHOP’s business partners. However you can also unsubscribe from receiving them if you are not eager to receive these updates. Fastindiashop will process your request within 7 working days.
Fastindiashop uses personal data to ascertain location and usage of certain aspects of the site. The collected data may be passed on to third parties. The data will be anonymized and as such you will not be identified personally.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account. We use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Demographic and Profile Data Personal information is used to:
- Provide the services you request;
- To resolve disputes & solve issues.
- Understand, measure & analyse consumer interest in the products;
- Provide information on product offers & updates;
- Promote a genuine service;
- Occasionally request participation in online survey.
Note: You can send your product to the address stated below:
Personal information may be shared with our other business units to:
- Prevent or detect identity theft, fraud and other illegal operations;
- Correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services;
- We would not rent, trade or share your PII that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. Though we reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure. However, we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent.
- Facilitate joint or co-branded services that may be requested by you where such services are provided by more than one business units;
- Your IP address will be identified to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- Cookies and other technologies such as pixel tags and clear gifs to store certain types of information each time you visit any page on our website may be used. This enables us to determine what portions of this website are most appropriate for your professional needs and to serve advertising banners to you. You may choose to decline cookies, but this would disable the scope of experiencing the entire features of the website. Hence, we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- As we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet, they may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services to target advertisements for goods and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
However, it has to be noted that there are cases where we require sending across your personal details to the franchisor. It is after your approval that the franchisor can use the information to sell products to you either directly or indirectly to carry out transactions with you. Secondly, we may also send across your details to a third party, for example, courier or delivery agency so they can deliver the product to your address.
Expectations from You:
Team Fastindiashop assures the protection of your private details. However, it is expected that as a customer, you should furnish details only that are accurate and keep Team Fastindiashop updated of any changes that are made.
You can track the details of your transactions by logging into the website with your details. The details which you can view include the orders that are complete, open and those that are to be dispatched. You are expected to keep your details unavailable to unauthorized third parties. We accept liability of passwords if it is our fault.
Please furnish your personal details only if you accept the terms and conditions made available here.
Team Fastindiashop takes the required measures to curb any fraudulent activities. FAST IINDIA SHOP, therefore has teamed up with standard and authorized agencies that are well endowed with Credit Check and Fraud prevention Policies.
Cookies as you may be aware are minuscule text files which help Fastindiashop server to identify your computer as a unique server when you visit pages on our website. Cookies help recognize your internet protocol address.
Cookies are used to recognize the internet browser. The data that are collected are not used without separate authorization of the user to identify visitors to Fastindiashop website; neither is it collated with personal data on the created pseudonym holder.
Fastindiashop transactions are secured by technologies like firewall and Secure Socket Layer Coding (SSL). All the transactions are held by secure servers. To keep your transactions secure you should be careful about sending your details in unencrypted electronic communications with FAST IINDIA SHOP. We may as a measure to secure your financial details and transactions require you to provide proof of identity before disclosing information to you. You are completely responsible to keep your password secure and safe from unrequired access.